Hire Southern Exposure, Great Landscapers in North Carolina
Top landscapers in North Carolina
Why Use Southern Exposure Landscape Management?
1. A Supervisor will be assigned to your project and/or property and a cell phone number of that supervisor will be provided to owner allowing for faster response time and immediate knowledge of your property.
2. We are certified on the most up to date maintenance & installation techniques ensuring you will receive that highest quality service possible. We dedicate our time and resources to further our education by keeping our employees and clients as up to date as possible, including all required and optional certifications. We are constantly updating our certifications and equipment inventory to meet the needs of our industry and our customers, staying ahead of other landscapers in North Carolina.
- NC applicator’s license for spraying fungicides and weed control products, as required by the state.
- Certified SRW (Segmented Retaining Wall) Installers on staff
- Certified ICPI (Interlocking Concrete Paver) Installers on staff.
- Authorized BELGARD Installer
- Authorized Techo-Pro Installers.
- Certified Techniseal Applicator
- Knowledgeable with LEED Certification.
- Certified Low-Voltage Lighting Technician (CLVLT) currently only CLVLT technician in the state of North Carolina
- Certified Outdoor Lighting Designer (COLD) enrolled in 4 year degree
- NC applicator’s license for spraying fungicides and weed control products, as required by the state
3. We offer unique maintenance programs that our competition can’t:
- Custom Designed Maintenance Programs for any size property or budget.
- A proven system that works, over 21 years in the Green Industry
- Our estimates are generated by industry standards and a software system designed to ensure accurate pricing, not subjective estimating.
4. Monthly customer satisfaction surveys will be mailed out at the end of each project or monthly contracts for our maintenance agreements to ensure that the homeowner/property owner is satisfied with the level of service. Our supervisor’s compensation is directly influenced by those surveys along with property evaluations.
5. Preferred scheduling when it comes to: turf/shrub fertilizations, aeration/seeding, mulching, and leaf removal. Non-monthly maintenance customers that may ask us to perform these services will get put behind all of our maintenance customers.
6. Convenient Payment Methods: Auto-Payment available.
7. Monthly coupons & discounts are offered to existing customers that are not offered to the public: such as lighting, mulch/pine needles, stone work, patio & water feature coupons, etc.
8. Have a landscape lighting company, Southern Lights: Architectural & Landscape Lighting that can cater to any level of service, repair, or new install including automation, specialty fixtures, etc.
9. We have the ability to perform exceptionally in other areas of the landscape with our other dedicated Divisions.
10.We only deal with the highest quality products/materials: Seed & Fertilizer, Local High End Plant Nurseries, Carolina Long Needle Pine Needles.
11.Can offer a list of qualified references.
12. Green Friendly. We strive to find and utilize “Green” products anywhere and everywhere we can: LEED Certification, Permeable Pavers, Recycled Granite Pavers, LED & Low Voltage Lighting, Edible Plantings, Organic Fertilizer Programs, Rain Gardens, Rainfall Harvesting, etc.
13. Referral Program: Up to $250 cash or credit for referring your friends, neighbors, or family for our services.
14. Our Education Center on our website is loaded with ‘How To’ Projects for the Do-It-Yourselfers.
15. Outdoor Showroom at our office location filled with walks, plants, patios, outdoor kitchen, lighting, water features, and a design center (in progress).
16. Make one phone call for any and all your outdoor needs.
17. A support system of office personnel and division managers to handle any size project or issue.
18. We GUARANTEE our work and believe our customers are our best sales people.
Our services surpass top quality and make our customers happy. That’s what makes us one of the best landscapers in North Carolina.