Join the Southern Exposure Team. We are currently accepting applications for a well qualified Hardscape/Landscape Project Estimator and Manager. Candidate should possess a strong work ethic, organized mind, great communication skills, and a friendly personality. The duties of the Project Estimator and Manager is as follows:
- Meet with potential clients at their property. Help them create a plan that meets their needs and wants, provides solutions for problematic areas in their yard and meets their budget requirements.
- Supply a quote within a timely manner, communicate the plan clearly and answer all questions thoroughly.
- Follow up with clients until the project is sold or rejected.
- Manage sold projects. Place accurate material orders with appropriate lead time. Communicate scheduling of projects with Operations Manager.
- Manage Hardscape & Landscape Foremen. Review plans, do initial layouts at the start of projects and regular check-ups of progress and production rates. Conduct a final walk thru with the client and confirm customer satisfaction.
Experience and Requirements:
- Estimating or Project Management Experience
- Experience as a foreman/manager in hardscapes, landscape, construction or like field
- Design installation experience in a hardscape, landscape or construction field
- Ability to read plans
- Contract writing
- A familiarity of hardscape & landscaping materials
- Ability to think creatively
- Plant knowledge
- Design/CAD program experience a plus
- High school diploma required, and further schooling certainly a plus.
Hours: 50 hours per week in peak season, 30-40 hours per week in non-peak season. Monday thru Friday, some Saturdays during peak season