We are looking to add to our Southern Exposure family by hiring a full-time crew member to be a part of our many different teams! We are looking for someone who is willing to work on any of our crews whether it is hardscaping, landscaping, maintenance, or lighting.
Hours: 50 hours per week in peak season, 30-40 hours per week in non-peak season. Monday thru Friday, some Saturdays during peak season
Experience and Requirements:
- Experience and plant knowledge and planting technique
- Hardscaping (Patios, Fireplaces, Firepits, Walkways, Steps, Walls, etc.)
- Landscaping (Cleanups, Planting, Grading, Sodding, Mulch & Pine Needles)
- Lawn maintenance (mowing, edging, etc)
- Fertilizer Application
- Pruning (mechanical and hand pruning)
- Leaf removal
- Snow and Ice Removal / Management
- Detail oriented
- Clean appearance
- Ditchwitch / Bobcat experience would be a plus
- Speaking Spanish & English is a plus!
Job Type: Full-time