Landscape Design Consultation- Southern Exposure
During this very critical appointment, we’ll gain a clear picture of your objectives, wish list, and the demands of the site. We’ll also leave you with our information package to give you the details you need to know about working with us. Our landscape design process begins with a landscape design assessment & consultation. This one page form provides a lot of information for the landscape designer. It will help guide you through the process, asking things you may or may not have thought about (plants you like/dislike, style, entertainment needs, critical sitework: survey, septic, easements, etc., budget restraints, and so on). This landscape design process will not only help clarify your thoughts for yourself, but will give the designer a much better picture of what you are looking for, reducing confusion and time spent gaining your individual style and thoughts.
- Setup an Appointment for your Landscape Design Consultation
- $125 deposit.
- When landscape designer surveys property & clients needs, an approximate number of hours needed to complete design will be provided to client for budget purposes.
- Our landscape designer will bill at $125/hr (2 hour min- consultation, design, and review) less $125 deposit.
- $125 deposit will be credited to client towards any project installed by Southern Exposure Landscape Management or Southern Lights.
- Fill out Landscape Design Planning Guide / Brainstorming Worksheet
- Give Planning Guide / Brainstorming Worksheet to designer during your Design Consultation
During our initial landscape design consultation, we like to meet with the client and discuss their desired outcome and a workable budget. We will come out and survey your property and measure the area, having the client point out specific needs or problem areas within the property while we are there.
Our landscape designer will ask questions, answer questions, and give ideas and information to create the best plan possible, resulting in your desired outcome.