You may be asking yourself, “Is landscape design worth paying for? Why pay for it when other companies offer it for free?” Here’s some insight on the topic.
Our certified designers and landscape architects take the time to make sure you’ll end up with the perfect landscape design – for you and for our construction crew. It’s not hard to understand why having a plan alleviates many issues: overall vision, reduction of change orders, exact measurements & scaling, and dividing your installation into phases are just a few examples of how a professional design can make or break your project and your budget. We take the time it takes to ensure the landscape design matches your vision through following our design process.
- After gathering the planning guides, brainstorming worksheets, site measurements, and specific client desires, we begin the fun part…building a creative, fresh, and new design for your dream landscape.
- Once the designer has completed the landscape design, we invite you to come into our Design Studio, relax, sit back, and watch your design come to life on one of our big screens. We take you through the 40,000 ft view (overall concept), then drill down into the different highlights of the project. After teasing you with the concept, we’ll switch over to our 3-D walk through movie placing you in the landscape actually walking your property in ‘actual scales’ allowing you to sit on your porch and look out of the backyard or look through your master bedroom window to see what you actually will be looking at after installation.
- At the completion of the design phase you will have multiple renditions of your new landscape plan, including a 3-D color rendering. Extensive detail is put into these plans so that during the construction phase there are as few unexpected issues as possible.
- For this reason, we charge a fee for the design phase. Fees for landscape design begin from a basic consultation hourly rate of $125 and go up for more comprehensive projects. This pertains to landscape design in Greensboro, NC and the surrounding areas (Summerfield, Browns Summit, Oak Ridge, Stokesdale, Jamestown, Burlington, etc).
- If Southern Exposure Landscape Management is contracted for the construction of your project, $125 of the design cost is deducted from the final bill. For more info, get in touch with one of our sales reps.